Thank you OGAR REALTORS® and Affiliates for all the community work you do!
Ozark Gateway Association of REALTORS® is over 800 members strong and values their relationship with area communities.
The OGAR members have helped to raise money for, or donated time to, the following community groups:
- Hearts & Hammers – Volunteer Workers
- Habitat for Humanity
- Crossroads – Coats & Cans Drive
- Boys & Girls Club
- Souls Harbor – Food Drive
- School Supplies for Area Schools
- Freeman Children’s Unit (Joplin & Neosho)
- McCune Brooks Hospital – Children’s Unit
- Mercy Hospital – Children’s Unit
- The Children’s Haven
- Main Street Adoption & Clean-Up
- Will Norton Miracle Field
- Tri-County Cerebral Palsy Center
- Bright Futures
- Backpack Programs for Area Schools
- Lafayette House
- Joplin Humane Society
- Jefferson City Board of REALTORS® - Tornado Relief
- Joplin Memorial Run Annual Hydration Station
- Ronald McDonald House
For more information about becoming a REALTOR® email the Missouri Real Estate Commission at email@example.com, contact a local Real Estate School or check for courses available to you online.
To learn more about our conference center available to rent for business use, email Jennifer at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 417-782-6161 for details and dates available.
The Ozark Gateway Association of REALTORS® exists to provide support and services to the membership by:
- Providing an effective and responsive Multiple Listing Service for the purpose of promoting cooperation and compensation.
- Protecting the rights of members to conduct their individual business with integrity and competence, without undue regulatory restraints.
- Offering educational opportunities to foster career advancement, real estate best practices and adherence to the REALTOR® Code of Ethics.
- Promoting the preservation and protection of private property rights and opportunity for home ownership for all Americans.
- Utilizing public relations to enhance the REALTOR® image and broaden their influence within our community.
- Creating a framework to encourage and facilitate REALTOR® involvement in the legislative process
For more information about becoming a member of OGAR, contact Diane Newman at email@example.com or call 417-782-6161